Call (708) 423-6709 ext. 206 to check availability and book your party!
Party information - For the host
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your party date and time. Your balance is due once all of your guests are checked in or at the end of your party time.
- You must provide a guest list that includes everyone - adults, children, CMOL members and birthday family. The guest list will be emailed to you after you book your party.
- You will not be charged for any party guest who is a CMOL member. Please make sure they bring their Museum membership card and photo ID for proper member check-in.
- Your adult chaperones must supervise children at all times. There must be at least one adult for every six children. As the host, you are responsible for ensuring all party guests are supervised at all times in the Museum.
- The Museum staff and volunteers do not run your party; however, they are available to assist children with the exhibits and help you with any questions you have.
- Any additional guests that exceed your guest list need to pay the Museum entry fee.
- Face painting must be booked through CMOL. No outside face painters will be allowed to paint in the Museum.
Multi-Purpose Room Information
- We can only accommodate 40 people in the Multi-Purpose Room at a time.
- The 1.5 hour private use of the Multi-Purpose Room includes: set-up time, party time and general clean-up. Please consider bringing another adult to help you set up or watch children while you set up and clean up.
- You are responsible for the security of your party gifts and belongings that are in the Multi-Purpose Room and Museum.
- Please remember to bring your own tablecloths, plates, napkins, eating utensils, candles and lighter, as these items are not provided by the Museum.
- The only place decorations can be taped is on the windows. Please - no confetti.
- The Museum has a refrigerator/freezer and microwave available to reheat your pre-cooked food or catered items. There is no cooking or flame warmers allowed in the Museum.
- Absolutely NO alcohol is allowed in the Museum.
- Remember that there will likely be a party after yours, so your items will need to be removed upon completion of your party.
- Plan your party accordingly, as there is a $75 fee for any late departures.
Party information - For the guests
- Everyone must stay within the designated area for eating. There is no food or beverage allowed in the Museum area near exhibits.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Click here for directions to the Museum and parking information. Other sources may not have updated our information.