Over the past year, our Board of Directors and staff have worked to identify the core values that we adhere to as a nonprofit organization. These are the things that our nonprofit believes in when it comes to serving children in way that promotes childhood development. We identified four essential components: Play, Community, Children and their Families, and Acceptance.
The following graphic is a visual representation of these core values:
- our visitors for bringing your children to the museum.
- our members who have committed to a year of learning for your children through your membership purchase.
- our donors and sponsors who invest in educational programs and exhibits for our children.
- our community partners who work with us to create that critical support system for childhood learning.
- our volunteers who freely give of their time and talent to strengthen our circle of expertise.
- our educators who bring their students to the museum and who see the value of play and how it is essential to learning and childhood development.